• 8585 Criterion Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80920, USA
  • Mon - Fri : 9 AM - 6 PM

Best HVAC System Colorado Springs

The HVAC system is an essential component of your home since it keeps you warm or cool and comfortable all year round. Let our team help you find the best HVAC system in Colorado Springs.

Scroll

HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST HVAC SYSTEM IN COLORADO SPRINGS

Your HVAC systems are responsible for making you feel comfortable despite the change in seasons. When the days are warm and humid, you will rely on your air conditioner to feel cool. On the other hand, when the weather is freezing, you would most likely depend on your heater. HVAC, otherwise known as Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning, circulates the air within your home to keep it at the most optimal temperature for your comfort. When moving into a new home or constructing a new house, you would need to decide how to find the best HVAC system in Colorado Springs for quality heating and cooling in CO. There are many factors to consider, and since you would be spending money on the subject, you would want to find something that is worth what you are paying for.

Get Premium HVAC Services for Affordable Prices.

YOUR DATA IS SAFE WITH HVAC AMARILLO TX

WHAT TO BUY

When you look for the most suitable HVAC system for your home for all seasons heating and cooling in CO, you might consider buying separate HVAC units. You can choose to purchase an air conditioner to keep you cool and a furnace to keep you warm. You can also opt for a heat pump which can do both. Heat pumps can either heat or cool your home but can be less efficient in extreme weather conditions. With the best HVAC system in Colorado Springs, you can enjoy cool and hot air despite the change in seasons.

FURNACES

The efficiency of furnaces is measured in AFUE or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency.

HVAC Amarillo TX

When searching for the right furnace to purchase, you are likely to stumble upon these terms. The given percentages show how much fuel is being consumed with the remaining fuel being used as exhaust. For example, if a furnace uses 70 percent of fuel and the remaining 30 percent is used for exhaust, the AFUE of that unit would be 70 percent. Quality furnaces are presented at a 78 percent to 100 percent AFUE, with higher-end models closing into 100%.

When buying a furnace for your home, you would also have to consider the fuel type that will be used. There are three different types of furnaces depending on the kind of fuel that is used. Gas furnaces are the most common heating system out there, with an AFUE of up to 98 percent. The downside to gas furnaces is that they have a short service life, unlike electric furnaces. Electric furnaces and oil furnaces are less efficient than gas furnaces, but electric furnaces are more inexpensive and smaller, making them ideal for smaller spaces.

AIR CONDITIONERS

The efficiency of the cooling system is rated in SEER or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. For air conditioners, the heat is extracted from the room to make it cool. SEER measures how much energy it would take to do the job. Heat pumps can also cool the home in the same way air conditioners do, which is why SEER is also applied with heat pumps. The higher the rating of SEER, the less energy is used by the system. The best cooling systems have a SEER rating of 16 to 20, but you can consider the air conditioner units with a SEER rating of 13. For the best HVAC system in Colorado Springs, you can opt for an air conditioner with a higher SEER rating.

HEAT PUMPS

Heat pumps are rated according to HSPF or Heating Seasonal Performance Factor. Heat pumps work by utilizing heat by either bringing it inside your home or removing it. Therefore, they can provide all seasons heating and cooling in CO. Similar to SEER, the higher the HSPF rating, the more efficient the unit. Quality heat pumps have an HSPF rating of 8 to 10. Most heat pumps today have a minimum HSPF rating of 7.7. While heat pumps may be an energy-saving choice, the installation is complex and costly.

Our HVAC team can help you pick out the best HVAC system in Colorado Springs. There are also other factors to consider, such as the size of your home and your budget. The installation of HVAC in your home can take a lot of work and effort. Fortunately, our HVAC team is ready to assist you in the installation, and we can help you maintain your HVAC system’s efficiency. Contact us today for the best HVAC system in Colorado Springs.

HVAC Colorado Springs CO

Contact HVAC Colorado Springs CO now for a free inspection.